L-R: Nalini, Daniel, Karan, Sen
Ze, Thulasi, Hugo Fung, Edmund (me), Michael, Khai, Jesper, Foo.
** Our friendly programmer, Azhari, was on leave thus isn’t in the photo **
Michael Teh – the lead programmer and wizard of all things technical.
Hmm… now where did we see this pose before? It was on a statue, if I recall it correctly.
So that’s how the term “Blue Collar” was coined!
Foo handling the hot ashes at the Support Ticket Helpdesk.
Karan day dreaming.
One of those lucky secret admirers must have got hold of
Thulasi‘s MSN contact again.
Jesper, what’s up with the stare into the blank screen??
Hugo, Michael and Daniel hard at work…
… while I was playing hard.
Until the next time!
Lately, I have been busy with numerous projects, marketing experiments and pending
Product Launches to handle at hand. I’ll keep you posted every now and then as they draw nearer. 😉
In the mean time, in case you haven’t noticed just yet: I made some minor changes to the picture in my blog’s header. I’ve replaced my photo with a caricature of me – there were numerous comments that I looked like some high school kid. LOL
More updates in the pipeline next week! 🙂
Here’s a quick video taken throughout the last World Internet Summit adventure in Singapore.
10 Things I Noticed About The Video
1. 2:30 – 2:18 – Khai looked like he was conducting a typical MLM talk/presentation in front of the crowd.
2. Khai has a generous share of footage in the video.
3. 2:18 – 2:11 – it looked as if I was giving Khai a testimonial following his “MLM talk”.
4. 2:02 – 1:55 – Aurelius Tjin looked dumb-founded.
5. 1:51 – 1:43 – James B Allen and James Brown looked like they were demanding for some kind of compensation.
6. 0:54 – 0:46 – well… we hardly hang around in the seminar event itself throughout the 4 day duration. (so much for the reservations)
7. 0:24 – John Childer’s pose resembled Bobby Lashley’s trademark entrance, a Wrestling Superstar from WWE.
8. 0:21 – 0:18 – the WIS speakers were trying to do something weird on stage!
9. 0:16 – There’s “na na na na na” written all over the presentation slide in the background.
10. Ladan, the camera girl, has only 2-3 seconds worth of air time!
Video added with permission and courtesy of Ladan Lashkari.