Hello Kids (and Kids at Heart)!
I’m about to put your “Edmund Loh” knowledge to the test through my unique crossword puzzle quiz… with a twist added to it. 🙂
Alright, here’s the deal so listen carefully: you are about to discover one of my highly treasured, priceless LIFETIME possession – soo SECRET that no one else alive knows (with the exception of my own mom and sister).
In fact, I’ve been keeping it even until now and I found my protection and confidence from it as a child, even in the face of scary dark rooms and imaginary horrors like the boogeyman. Should I become SO famous one day that I even have my own wing in a museum long after my departure, this item will probably be displayed behind the glass!
NO, it’s not a toy, by the way.
So what is this prized item that I have been taking special treasure of?
A. Complete the crossword puzzle below.
B. After completing the crossword puzzle, re-arrange all the alphabets in the blue boxes to discover the “secret word”!
One example has already been done for you – it’s up to you to complete the crossword puzzle and de-code the secret. So are you game? If you’re on, then let the challenge begin!
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge in a new window or tab.)
1. My favorite fast food and hang out.
2. The author of the very first book I have ever read on starting an Internet Business.
3. The person responsible for humbling me in Quake III: Arena.
4. Less than a week ago, I have just moved into this ______ color house.
5. The very first comic book I have read. (Hint: it’s about a creature from the future who appears from the drawer.)
6. I can do this breakdance (b-boy) move.
7. The brand of my flagship Private Label Rights products.
8. When I was in school, I was very _________ most of the time! I don’t think I have gotten rid of this habit entirely even now.
9. My former nickname when playing First Person Shooters like Counter-Strike.
10. The VERY, VERY first computer game I have played.
The Answer Is:
“My _ _ _ _ _ _!”
This should be a fairly easy crossword puzzle – don’t think it should be that hard for you or anyone to solve. So have fun, everyone! 😛
P.S: Answers will be revealed after the weekend.