Hello Kids (and Kids at Heart)!
I’m about to put your “Edmund Loh” knowledge to the test through my unique crossword puzzle quiz… with a twist added to it. 🙂
Alright, here’s the deal so listen carefully: you are about to discover one of my highly treasured, priceless LIFETIME possession – soo SECRET that no one else alive knows (with the exception of my own mom and sister).
In fact, I’ve been keeping it even until now and I found my protection and confidence from it as a child, even in the face of scary dark rooms and imaginary horrors like the boogeyman. Should I become SO famous one day that I even have my own wing in a museum long after my departure, this item will probably be displayed behind the glass!
NO, it’s not a toy, by the way.
So what is this prized item that I have been taking special treasure of?
A. Complete the crossword puzzle below.
B. After completing the crossword puzzle, re-arrange all the alphabets in the blue boxes to discover the “secret word”!
One example has already been done for you – it’s up to you to complete the crossword puzzle and de-code the secret. So are you game? If you’re on, then let the challenge begin!
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge in a new window or tab.)
1. My favorite fast food and hang out.
2. The author of the very first book I have ever read on starting an Internet Business.
3. The person responsible for humbling me in Quake III: Arena.
4. Less than a week ago, I have just moved into this ______ color house.
5. The very first comic book I have read. (Hint: it’s about a creature from the future who appears from the drawer.)
6. I can do this breakdance (b-boy) move.
7. The brand of my flagship Private Label Rights products.
8. When I was in school, I was very _________ most of the time! I don’t think I have gotten rid of this habit entirely even now.
9. My former nickname when playing First Person Shooters like Counter-Strike.
10. The VERY, VERY first computer game I have played.
The Answer Is:
“My _ _ _ _ _ _!”
This should be a fairly easy crossword puzzle – don’t think it should be that hard for you or anyone to solve. So have fun, everyone! 😛
P.S: Answers will be revealed after the weekend.
9 thoughts on “The Edmund Loh Crossword Puzzle Challenge!”
LoL. The Answer for Question 3 revolves around me. Cool Croosword though , problaby took some time to get done. Brilliant. 😉
I’ll give you guys a HINT on the final word.
Have Fun ! 😉
More hints please.. 😉
Hey Edmund, your favorite object is one of my favorite objects too, in fact I have lots of it in my room…
So far seems Khai and Victor have both successfully decoded “the secret”. 😉
Erwin, haha! Ok some helping hints on the crossword puzzle:
1. Hey this is soooo obvious isn’t it? 🙂 If you don’t know this, you’re probably a TOTAL stranger!
3. Victor had just dropped a hint.
6. Hmm… do a Google search on “list of breakdance moves” and see what you find?
9. It’s another way of saying “dope”. 🙂
If this doesn’t help, I don’t know what else will!
I GOT IT!!! Although I still can’t fathom out number8 but– I solved the rest! Including the final word. (Laughs)
However, it will be extremely cheating if I took part in this.
It shows: You can’t run away from ‘me’.
Good one, creative 🙂
I wonder how loyal you’ll be to your ‘highly treasured, priceless LIFETIME possession’… we’ll find out in a couple of years time 🙂
I think I got the answer before I even finished a single word in the puzzle.. LOL
Shoots… this puzzle was too easy and obvious.
Anyway time to reveal the *obvious* answers:
There you go! 😉
Comments are closed.