Since I’m taking a break from my latest Private Label Rights project, thought I’d blog for a while.
It’s been more than a month since Mega Red Packet was launched (and a great product launch, I must add). And it’s been three weeks since I’ve moved into my new place. Am growing more accustomed and used to it.
While I have stayed in places and traveled on my own many a times before, I had totally underestimated quite some things about staying alone in PJ this round. And of course, what’s that without making my own share of mistakes right?
Living alone in the apartment meant taking care of the every square feet all the time. Sure, I get a part-time maid to give my place a thorough cleaning once in a while. But there’s still loads more – car wash, watering the plants, vacuuming the floor frequently, list goes on.
Throw in the barrage of other important and urgent things to do, I’m now tight for time.
Maybe if I haven’t met Elle I’d probably be living in another small room with cheap stuff again, like I always did. And hey, maybe if I didn’t meet up with Khai Yong often I’d finish half of the things in my to-do list by now.
Admittedly, I am frustrated but I’m convinced this is just temporary. Gotta rub in those time management and outsourcing skills right about now. I am already planning my time management and outsourcing success to write about when all these are over. 🙂 Visualization, visualization, visualization! We shall see.
So what’s in the list of to-do that I can’t wait to get over with?
Short Term (this month)
1. Attending a Press Conference for a company I am investing in, that is going public. Thank goodness that’s tonight and another chance to wear that sleek suit again. 🙂
2. The Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar by T Harv Eker over the weekend. The hours are crazy long so best be devoting all of my focus and learning to the seminar!
3. My next 72 hour Private Label Rights sale with Elle on 15th June. It is also my sister’s 21st birthday. She should be happy. 🙂
4. Recruiting temporary staff to the technical team to handle Mega Red Packet support issues.
Medium to Long Term
1. To shop for a course and re-enroll into college.
2. To take a more serious interest in Forex trading.
And above all, to continue the burning fire and desire to succeed to greater heights! Can’t afford to stop here and celebrate my recent success for too long. Need to keep moving on or I’d just grow complacent. 🙂