1. I had a lot of reservations on how Tony Sanders and Dylan Loh were handling the launch. A lot of what they were implementing were either foreign or contradicting to what I already knew about marketing. Yet I kept my fingers crossed for most parts.
2. Then ClickBank Gamers launched better than we anticipated. It broke 6 figures in sales half past the second day. And it’s still going strong as I am writing this. Chinese New Year had never been this exciting. And I’ve learned to be less stubborn about my opinions this time.
3. I’m not stopping here. I still have a PLR Sale to do with Stephen Luc on the 15th of this month. We have a side project on site flipping to work on later.
4. And Elle? We got a business date – CPA.
5. 10th March? That’s the day I’m launching my online coaching program on a world wide web scale.
6. I’m having my new goals and dreams in my mind’s crosshair. It’s been a long time I feel so fired up from within. And I feel unstoppable now.