1. Last month was a terribly busy month and I must add, high stressful. In between launching my online coaching program and shifting to another apartment, I had to juggle most of the responsibilities on my own. If there is a severe disadvantage to living alone, this is one of them.
2. So I launched Edmund Loh Coaching on 10th March, and the following day I was to move to the new apartment, Puncak Damansara. And you know what happened at the same time? The massive earthquake and tsunami hit Japan!
3. For the next one week, I couldn’t go online from my new place. TMNet said they can reconnect my line in the next 5 to 7 working days. So I had to continue my launch from the cybercafe and friend’s home. (I must admit, it was an awesome excuse to go to Evelyn Toh‘s house 😛 )
4. Sucks that the launch didn’t live up to my expectations even though I had gotten in substantial enough students to start the webinars. Could feel the world mood is DOWN and all the media attention was on Japan. Cables were down so this meant some parts of the world experience slow to non-existent Internet connection. I strongly feel that had I done this at a different time, the results would have been A LOT better. Not that I could have predicted the disaster, of course.
5. The apartment was in a rough shape when I moved in. Part of the challenge was excess of furniture. So it took some creativity to rearrange them and move the unwanted items into the store room.
6. Took me two more weeks to get used to the new place, and get everything I need for it. Finally! I will be throwing a housewarming party end of this month.
7. On another note, I already reaped my rewards from the sale of ClickBank Gamers! It did a quarter million dollars in sales in its launch week, and made it to #9 in ClickBank’s E-Business category. Tony Sanders and Dylan Loh are up for another launch called CB Niche Blueprint in July. I might as well continue participating in the partnership.
8. My live trading account doubled too! Withdrew all my funds from PFGFX and am pouring the deposit back into TadawulFX on Elle‘s recommendation. 🙂
9. Have been participating in some affiliate contests the past month too. Scored first place for Khai Ng‘s Inspiration DNA 2.0 and #3 for The Real Guys 72 hour contest (#7 overall). Looking to double my existing mailing list to 100K subscribers by end of this year… that’s my Internet Marketing goal!
10. UPDATE ON MOM: we admitted her to the SJMC middle of last month for radiotherapy treatment. It was successful. There is very little residue of cancer on her left neck now after the treatment. All she has to do is consume more calcium, take some minor post treatments and go for a check up again in August. Mom got off rather easy compared to the horror stories I’ve heard about other cancer victims. Her case was peanuts and the fact that the doctors didn’t sweat about it was comforting to see. 🙂 Thank God!
11. The other half keeping me occupied throughout March – directing my short action film “Office Siege“! I don’t want to spoil this yet, besides we are only 2/3rd done with the raw footage at the moment. I will be learning to use Adobe After Effects and do some CG work from my camera man and co-storywriter, Brian Lee. I estimate the final product will be 5 to 7 minutes… and more kick ass than our first try. 😉
12. After I was done with most of the apartment moving, I went on with what I had been putting at bay for quite some time: to begin my gym training. I chose Qunling to be my trainer. He was my scout senior back in my high school days. He is now a fitness trainer and I’ve seen one of his clients got good results i.e. lost significant amount of weight. Qunling is no B.S. – enough of a reason for me to go with him. I signed up for 15 sessions to get gym training from him on a one-on-one level. I am nearly half way through the sessions at this time of writing.
13. The highlight of this month has to be skydiving! Nic Thooi and I went for a theory course in Cheras last weekend, and we’ll be heading to Segamat, Johor with Shaun Ng (the guy who introduced me to this) hopefully this weekend.
14. Scuba diving is next, but probably something I’d learn to pick up only the following month. Waiting up on Sook Yen on this.