6:00 AM and I find it hard to sleep. So what’s been brewing since I last wrote anything here in the last three months?
I’ve gotten use to running the show at Musemancer. Went on our first team retreat with ChromaBit in Langkawi. And last Thursday I found out I’m *this* close to hitting my ideal body weight, just 100g shy of the 65 KG mark – except that I arrived here on fats. Like, 25% body fat.
I’ve started training at the gym 3 times a week again starting this week, and to go back to this routine means less dicking around and more automation of my team.
Which is another challenge going on there.
Our Graphic Designer, Joe, is leaving us on account of Cancer. Second stage. Big shit hit the fan right there. While a new writer is coming in next week, our two Interns are about to complete their Internship with us end of this month.
Now I remember why I stayed away from starting my own physical team and premise for so many years.
But there’s no turning back already.
I’ve seen and reaped the rewards despite the higher risks.
From here on, it’s go BIG or go back home.
So here’s my next game plan for the next two months:
- Create two more traffic generation channels for sustained lead generation
- Get into the lead generation business for high-end B2Cs
- Add in (non-coaching) high ticket offers in the $297 – $497 range
- Continue launching 1-2 products a month (while the USD to Malaysian Ringgits exchange is in my favor I’m going ALL IN… it’s $1 = MYR 3.7 average again!)
And in the next 3 – 6 months:
- Invest in my first property (I bought two houses but since we occupy them they are liabilities… thus the next piece is going to be an asset)
- Do my first product launch in the Self Help niche
That’s the plan in a nutshell…