It has just been less than less than a month since I got my new BMW, and I am already day dreaming about my next and future car when I learned of the cutting edge BMW i8. (That’s the good thing about cars… they’re not girlfriends, lol)
This is truly a piece of technological marvel that has brought the future to the present!
- Futuristic design that’s gonna be a showstopper for sure
- Marvelous RM90 road tax due to its 1.5L engine (lol)
- Packs a punch for a 1.5L engine cos it’s coupled with electric motors, making it an All Wheel Drive
- Being a hybrid sports car, lower CO2 emissions
- I don’t know its direct competitors, but its top speed is kinda weak against other sports cars at its price or less (clocks in 250 km/h top speed)
- At RM 1.2 MILLION (~US$400K) it costs nearly 4X more than its American and European counterparts (around US$100K – US$130K)
Hmmm… Still I feel this is worth becoming a new goal for my early 30’s. The futuristic design is enough to win me over.
At present moment I am only 1/8th from truly earning this beauty. I need a new financial game plan to bag this in 3 years (but my overall strategy won’t change… it will always be Grow Business -> Buy Assets -> Assets Buy Liabilities)