It’s already coming to the first quarter of the year. Time really flies when you’re busy, or having fun, or both!
I’ve been posting up a lot of photos and pictures in place of my ‘text’ updates, this is really slowly turning into a photo blog! 🙂
Figured it’s about time I let you in on what I’ve been doing for the past 3 months, my aspirations and what I’m planning to do! (in no particular order)
1. Forex. Progress with my ‘paper asset’ is reaaaaally slow. In fact, I made a loss on GBPUSD on the third week of March. Trend exhaustion, I was told. Really sucks when I got all my methods and filters checked like 19/20 only to find a 1/20 chance it would fail. I should be thankful my account is still intact and it didn’t blow. I’ve been staying away from the charts since, as I’m experimenting a fear-free, sure-win approach so that I can free my mind and time to pursue the growth of my Internet Business. I am not letting go of that “road to $1million” goal in Forex easily!
2. Just wrapped up my 4-Day PLR Sale with Stephen Luc! (29th March – 1st April) I closed the launch on Day 3 as it sold out by then. Together with 8 other affiliates – probably more – we made US$21,687.90 in total sales just 3 days! Great for less than a week’s work, and it surely raised the bar in our mini-launches, breaking my past record of $14747 in 3 days. Really excited with my new tested discovery on multiple Upsells and the inclusion of high ticket products as part of the selling chain. 🙂
3. Now I’m looking forward to the next BIGGER – BETTER – MEANER launch I’m working with Elle. 🙂 We’re targeting to launch the first PLRGold: Blowout on May 10, 2010. Will be importing over all the tried and proven strategies I’ve done with Stephen over for this launch, and this will be taking over PLRGold: Motivation’s place as the third and latest installment in my PLRGold franchise! 🙂
4. 14-15th March 2010. Was in Singapore. Dylan ‘the punk’ invited me over and Jani Ghaffor’s short visit in Singapore was
an excuse reason for me to come over. It’s been awhile since I last networked face-to-face with other Internet Marketers and I was curious to know of Jani’s reputation. Also paid Dylan’s new Candy Man store a visit. He blew away SGD90,000 for the entire setup of this offline business! Now you know why I have high regards for Singaporean entrepreneurs. Our counterparts are very, very unlike us here, and their thermometer for success is truly at a level higher than ours!
5. Been active in church as of lately. The last time I went to the St. Ignatius Church was in March 2003, just before I went to the UK to start my 3-year unconventional, hellish journey. It’s been 6 years I’ve not returned to this church – I’ll save this story with its unique twist of events for another time.
6. Mom and Ashley finally moved into our new Lakeview house! 25th March 2010 ought to be a historical date for our family, and should be celebrated every year. 😉 You see, we never had our own property. My mom never did for the 49 years of her life… until now. My father had been – and still is – a very, very, very, very, very bad family leader and provider (two middle fingers up yours, laopei) and in 2003, we lost LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I am glad that over the years, we started to get everything back one-by-one: from being homeless to getting a roof over our heads for starters (read: rent), bought our own car (make that 2 now), and finally our own house!
7. While we’re on the subject of properties, I have a new dream: to become a real estate tycoon! My lifetime goal: to own 100 properties! Having played CashFlow 101 and Smart Money, I have learned that the way to truly succeed BIG TIME and become TRULY financially free is to own real estate. I’ve got the Internet Business part down pat (non-tangible business), now I’m working on my Forex investment (paper asset), and after I become wildly successful with Forex trading, it’s time to move on to the biggest game of money: real-estate (tangible asset). This will also accelerate my journey to reach my US$10million goal too. At this point, I am still not educated on real estate but I am confident in my abilities to take on any challenges that will come my way.
8. 17th – 20th April: Elle and I are going to… Jakarta! 🙂 Semmy is finally getting married and our Internet Marketing bunch in Malaysia have been invited. Not sure about Vince, Melvin, Jimmy, and Khai yet – but Elle and I have already bought our flight tickets. Don’t plan to stay there for too long since Jakarta (no offense) is like a ‘post-nuclear era’ kind of place. Wouldn’t mind staying longer if it were Bali, though. 😉
9. Another country I look forward to visiting this is Egypt! It’s exotic and I’ve always marveled at its mystery. Currently arranging my own crew to go there, targeting July!
10. Did you also know? I’m currently taking up Mandarin classes. 🙂 I was embarrassed when I first walked into the Language House @ Atria, and told the clerk I am a “total banana”. Obviously she laughed at it. Haha! 😛 Signed up for Level 1 Intensive Mandarin – I am taught to read, write and speak. It’s been 4 classes already, there’s a total of 12 in all for this Level, and there are 3 Levels in all. I have no problems remembering the new words I’ve learned (learning pinyin for now), but my pronunciation in Mandarin is still bad at this point. Well, keep on learning! Zai Jian! 🙂