1. My continued effort to train at the gym got stopped by the all-too-familiar nausea feel again. The last two trainings lasted only about half an hour each instead of the usual hour long session, which means I didn’t complete them. It was embarrassing. I wasn’t lifting heavy yet I felt I was going to black out and throw up.
2. Since then, I had went back to Johor to rest at mom’s place and hopefully recuperate. The nausea feeling stayed with me for more than a month. I visited the doctor that mom recommended but I felt it was a rip-off and unnecessary. The doctor suggested I take a blood test – I already did that last year, and the results came back with nothing unusual. I also had a camera slipped through my nose and the doctor found nothing unusual in my throat either. RM400 and 2 days later and I found out nothing about the cause of the nausea, which still remains a mystery to me. It’s not serious – it’s ANNOYING.
3. So I have to be extra careful with the food I take now. It sucks that I have to be this cautious with my health while I am still in my twenties. The nausea feel is also putting a dent on my social life, and that’s why I haven’t met any of my friends for more than a month now. I wouldn’t want to keep excusing myself away when I feel like vomiting.
4. While I’ve started to feel better and less nausea since last weekend, I am still not too sure about it. Will try gymming again later this week and cross my fingers that my body is up for the punishment again.
5. I will be leaving for Indonesia on the 12th through 18th January. Will be in Bandung to meet some underground affiliate marketers, and then in Jakarta to deliver a short presentation at the Calibre Works office owned by my Indonesian friends Dee Ferdinand and Padro Widjaja. I better not start feeling dizzy with nausea on stage!