5th – 8th January 2011: London
8th – 15th January 2011: Las Vegas, US
After so long, I finally set foot on American soil! 🙂
Before going to the US, I stopped by London for a couple of days. This would be my second time here. It was cold, just like the last time I came here 8 years ago.
I rendezvous with Dylan Loh and together we caught the subsequent flight to Las Vegas, US. (I must mention we narrowly missed the flight… twice!)
I spent a full week here…
– The first 3 days at the West Affiliate Summit 2011 conference,
– Met my marketing heroes Jeremy Gislason and Simon Hodgkinson face to face finally! (too bad no photos tho, they’re very private people)
– A line of other marketers as well like Jeff Dedrick, Steve Iser, and of course the newly acquainted ClickBank marketers
– Went around The Strip for shopping and catching shows with Dylan, Sherrman Cheow and his wife Lisa.
– Met my PLRGold: Videos partner Stephen Luc (finally too!) and we shot some guns at the range. 🙂
Tell you what, just watch these videos. Heheh.
Me using my beginner’s luck at one of the slots at the casino:
Stephen and I firing guns at the Vegas Gun Store:
One thought on “Las Vegas”
Great footage Edmund! I don’t remember how I landed on your site, but I like what I see. If you are interested in seeing more of Vegas on a personal level, feel free to contact me via email. I have been in Vegas for awhile now and run a VIP Services company and know a lot of people. To a prosperous year!
Vice President, Marketing
Your VIP Group
Comments are closed.